Friday 13 January 2012


1.            Triumph. It was the first courageous thing I had ever done in my life...I suddenly wished Layton was there to share the feeling with me. He would have loved this adventure. (p103)
 This quote shows that TS's relationship was close enough with Layton that he would like him to participate in his great adventure. 
2.            Dr.Clair always made the gesture to cook, but then seemed to remember something important in her study at the last minute...(p30)
This quote shows how Dr.Clair puts her work ahead of her personal needs. 
3.            When we pulled up to the house, he motioned for me to get out. ‘Give her my regards. I got things I gots to care on’. (p66)
This quote shows that his father puts his ranch even before his own son.  

No comments:

Post a Comment